Toledo Rotary Chapter is a small but Friendly Group of People who meet every Wednesday morning at 7:00 am at the Timbers Restaurant in downtown Toledo.
Toledo Honor Flight Golf Benefit & Auction to be held August 28, 2021 at the Olalla Golf Course in Toledo.
This event has had great success raising awareness of the Honor Flight program, which provides an all‐expense paid trip
for World War II, Korean War and Vietnam Veterans to visit their National War Memorial in Washington, D.C. Enough
funds were raised from our 2019 tournament to send 10 regional veterans on the May 14th Honor Flight of the South
Willamette Valley Oregon chapter. Learn More
Stop by and Join Us for Breakfast to see what we are about. (no obligation or pressure to join)
Below are some of the ways that Toledo Rotary has been involved in our community:
2 High School Scholarships a year
Older Learner Scholarships
EMT Training Scholarships
Small Business Training Scholarships
Rotary is an organization of business and professional leaders united worldwide, who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world.
There are approximately 1.2 million Rotarians, members of more than 32,000 Rotary clubs in 161 countries.
The Rotary motto is Service Above Self.
All Rotarians worldwide adhere to
THE FOUR-WAY TEST (In everything we think, do,or say)
- First… Is it the truth?
- Second… Is it fair to all concerned?
- Third…Will it build goodwill and better friendship?
- Fourth… Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
The Object of Rotary
The Object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
- FIRST: The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- SECOND: High ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian’s occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
- THIRD: The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian’s personal, business and community life;
- FOURTH: The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.